Everyday Care for your leather bags.
Looking after your carriel bag starts with day-to-day care. Following simple tips, you can prevent unnecessary wear and tear to prolong the lifespan of your accessories:
- Handle leather handbags with clean hands.
- Leather bags are susceptible to absorbing grease and oils.
- Wipe the surface of the leather bag with a damp white cotton cloth, but be careful not to use too much water, because leather takes time to dry.
- Leather is a skin, and it can stretch. Avoid overfilling your handbag.
- If rain is forecast, remember to take an umbrella!! Wet leather requires extra care.
How should I store my handbags?
Storing your leather bags appropriately can prevent damage and maintain a high-quality finish:
- Store leather away from direct sunlight or artificial sources of heat, this can cause fading, drying, and cracking.
- Store handbags in a dust bag (avoid plastic bags) to avoid scratches.